If you are retired or getting close to retiring, there is much you will need to know and understand to make this the retirement you have always dreamed of. This course will teach you fundamental principles of financial planning in retirement, covering the unique challenges and opportunities that retirees face. The number one goal is to identify and fight the risks you face so that you don’t outlive your money.
For more information or to enroll, click the links below or call: 865-539-7167.
Dates: Tuesdays, September 29th and October 6th (Two-Part Class)
Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Cost: $59 per person | $89 per couple
Location: Online or In-Person
- The SECURE Act and your retirement
- Balance risk and reward to better manage and control your investments
- Use key provisions from the new Tax Cuts and Jobs Act to lower your tax bill
- Increase income certainty in retirement
- Protect your life savings from investment mistakes
- Maximize Social Security income
- Plan for the threat of a healthcare catastrophe
- Reduce taxes on IRA/401k distributions
- Understand common mistakes made with trusts, wills, and powers-of-attorney
“The instructor is outstanding, well-organized, great material, enthusiastic teaching style, and very well-informed. Well worth my time!”