If you are retired or getting close to retiring, there is much you will need to know and understand to make this the retirement you have always dreamed of. This course will teach you fundamental principles of financial planning in retirement, covering the unique challenges and opportunities that retirees face. The number one goal is to identify and fight the risks you face so that you don’t outlive your money.
For more information or to enroll, call: 865-539-7167.
- NEW: Discuss Key Provisions from the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act and its Impact on Tax Planning
- Create a Retirement Plan in These Uncertain Economic Times
- Increase Income Certainty in Retirement
- Plan for the Threat of Healthcare Catastrophe
- Protect Your Life’s Savings from Investment Mistakes
- Reduce Taxes on IRA/401K Distributions
- Maximize Social Security Income
- Understand Common Mistakes Made with Trusts, Wills, & Powers-of-Attorney
Questions? Call 865-539-7167
“The instructor is outstanding, well-organized, great material, enthusiastic teaching style, and very well-informed. Well worth my time!”